Wednesday 14 December 2011

Packing for a year

I love bullet points, they are so, hmm, concice! It's impossible to write everything that's happening in good english so here goes:
  • We are flying via Dubai tomorrow (Thursday, 15th at around 1pm). We reach our destination at 3am
  • Tempers are frayed at the edges!
  • How many teddies are reasonable to treck across the world?
  • How many of my friends are going to tell each other 'I think she doesn't like me anymore, because I forgot to say goodbye?(Jessica, Ilze, I'm sorry!I'll email you!)
  • The power of positive thinking: each of our four bags have clothes, toys and underwear for each of us incase we lose some luggage along the way
  •  I wanted to take a cute picture of Mieke in a suitcase for this post, but that aint gonna happen :)
  • The thing I seem to keep forgetting to pack is my study books
  • We did manage to do a quick trip to Marakele Nature Reserve with my Dad and Shanahz. That was wonderful! Mieke loved the animals and it was very specila to see oupa magic in action. Oupa has a mondfluitjie that charms little girls. She slept on his lap for hours
  • Boy I'm going to miss my cats!

2 comments:

  1. Dog net ek moet vir jou hierdie stuur wat my boetie op sy FB gepost het: top the violence: try to bring your point across without bullets. #powerpoints

    Haha.

    Baie baie seen vir julle!! Mag Mieke die hele vlug deur slaap. En julle ook. :-) Mag niks van julle tasse wegraak nie. Mag alles mooi gereed wees vir julle daar anderkant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Dis n great een! Some het mens maar bietjie geweld nodig vir sulke dinge. Hoop dit gaan baie goed by julle. Hoop julle het bietjie rus tyd:)

    ReplyDelete